This issue I needed to update the UI page for the world clock.
Unfortunately, I was a bit behind this week so I only did the minimal changes that were asked in the issue. After getting everything set up I noticed that the UI was different then the one in the example in the issue, but I started out by just pushing the requested changes with the intention of fixing everything up to match the example.
But while I waited for response on this issue and focused on my fourth for Hacktoberfest someone else cam in and completed everything the next day.
So my request ended up getting rejected while his was accepted.
The Pull Request: